skadoosh! ™
regsiter or log in ♥️ ,

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

skadoosh! ™
regsiter or log in ♥️ ,
skadoosh! ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 27 registered users
The newest registered user is witching

Our users have posted a total of 6200 messages in 186 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» jfk
bob the builder ♥ , rpg. EmptySat 21 Sep 2013, 21:16 by witching

» my life as liz !
bob the builder ♥ , rpg. EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012, 03:11 by phantasm

» WELL THIS IS CUTE
bob the builder ♥ , rpg. EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012, 03:04 by phantasm

» oh woah. someone new?!
bob the builder ♥ , rpg. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 22:35 by xemily91

» SKADOOSH IS A YEAR OLD!
bob the builder ♥ , rpg. EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 17:26 by kat ♥

» kokoro
bob the builder ♥ , rpg. EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 17:08 by kat ♥

» HELP!!!!!!!!! SKADOOSH PLEASE! D;
bob the builder ♥ , rpg. EmptyMon 10 May 2010, 16:47 by phantasm

» POST HERE FOR NAME CHANGE.
bob the builder ♥ , rpg. EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 21:05 by phantasm

» finish the lyrics ._.
bob the builder ♥ , rpg. EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 22:27 by phantasm

bob the builder ♥ , rpg.

2 posters

Go down

bob the builder ♥ , rpg. Empty bob the builder ♥ , rpg.

Post by phantasm Thu 03 Dec 2009, 19:27

bob the builder rpg!

so you're a little builder. mhm. will you help builderland, or destroy it? :DD.

rules,
+ no godmodding.
+ no controlling other players.
+ stay on topic. cause it's rpg o-o.

form,
+ builder's name:
+ builder's age [5-15]:
+ gender:
+ personality:
+ look:

my builder,
+ builder's name: conner!
+ builder's age [5-15]: 13.
+ gender: male.
+ personality: creative. most likely will break whatever he tries to fix. likable.
+ look: brown straight hair, medium length. purple jeans and a white/grey striped shirt, hightops!

mmk so i'll start if one more person joins. coughmaddie/chab. o-o.

phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Personal Statement : you can join the wave

Male Posts : 1658
S-Points : 69701832

http://skadoosh.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

bob the builder ♥ , rpg. Empty Re: bob the builder ♥ , rpg.

Post by alliance Thu 03 Dec 2009, 19:52

o-o you gave yourself strait hair? is like, some mental thing. for christmas, i'll get you a straitener! Very Happy
sooo...
my builder,
+maddie!
+13(duh)
+FEMALE.
+very upbeat, although she can get seriosly po'd if things just wont go right. determined enuf to fix things, though she will probably hit her thumb with a hammer, drop a wrench on her toe, do something stupid like staple paper to a bench, and tell those @#!$ talking trucks where to stick it in the process. over all, she is very friendly and funny.
+ shoulderish legth brown hair, dark jeans, and a white v-neck sweater (cozy!) and blue plaid rocket dogs. O.O
alliance
alliance
오, 베이비
오, 베이비

Personal Statement : flip flops are for people that cant handle socks.

Female Posts : 1688
S-Points : 9371

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Thu 03 Dec 2009, 20:04

psh. i steal my mom's straightener o.o buh it usually doesn't work. ._.
guess i'll start.
---

conner walked along the colorfully painted row of houses, whistling some tune he made up. as he passed a dilapidated, old house -that stood out against all the new houses on this road- he decided to take a look inside. the door creaked open, and he entered. the floorboards had holes in them, and nails sticking straight up out of them. he carefully manuvered around the nails and holes, and headed down the dim-lit hallway.

this needs some work he thought to himself. conner shook his head and started towards the door when the creaking of the floor increased. just as he was reaching the door, the floor caved in, and he dropped to the hard cement basement. "dayumm." he muttered, rubbing his tailbone. he looked above at the little sunlight that was reaching him through the hole. conner sighed and took out his phone. speed dial number 4, maddie. he raised the phone up to his ear. "i need some help. ha."
phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by alliance Sat 05 Dec 2009, 13:19

kay. i've actually never done an rpg before. O.O;; SO. i'll try my best, but i don't know what i'm supposed to do xD
------------

maddie walked home from another day of building. her toolbelt clacked as she moved. she walked slowly, thinking about this and that. life as a builder sure is exiting. ha.
BOB THE BUILDER! CAN WE...
her phone rang out with an opening song, and she screamed, not yet used to it. shaking slightly, she raised the phone to her ear.
"i need some help. ha."
conner. who else? "what do you need?"
"i'm sort of stuck. are you on the street with that old house?" she looked around.
"yes. what?"
"well, i finally got into the basement! you know how more experienced builders tried. but i did it!"
"really?" she herself had never been in there. after seeing a movie about a similar old house that used to be a morgatary, she stayed away. but conner was braver. more expirienced. stupider.
"mhmm. but i'm going to need your help. like i said. i need to get out of the basement. and for that, i need you."
she walked into the house. sunlight streamed in through broken windows, lighting up the dust that rose from her step inside. creepy.
"now maddie. i fell into the basement through the floors. so stay away from the..."
"YOU FELL IN?!?" very similar to the movie. she shuddered. "is there anything...down there?"
"i'll tell you," he answered. "but first you need to help me out of here. i've got a plan."
--------
wait. i just controlled your person. blah. i cant do this. o.O
alliance
alliance
오, 베이비
오, 베이비

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Sat 05 Dec 2009, 22:15

no prob. i'm not that strict. lol.
---

"yeah. so... i need a ladder or something." conner said to maddie.
"alright. but i gotta walk back home to get it." she replied.
"mmk... sigh ... i'll wait. in the darkness. alone." he said.
"good." maddie said, "i'll be back in about ten minutes."

as soon as maddie left, conner closed his eyes and clicked his heels chanting "there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home."

after a few minutes, he realized that it wasn't working. so pulled his handy-dandy pocket flashlight out, and inspected the basement. what he saw suprised him. conner thought the basement was just a cement floor and walls, but there ended up being furniture down there. an old, plaid couch sat in the corner across from a retro-looking tv. on the other side of the room was a lamp with a distressed, yellow shade sitting on a rugged, brown wooden table. the walls were peeling, and the rugs were disgusting, but he thought he could probably fix it up.

"i wonder if there's a door that leads to outside..." he wondered aloud. he walked around shining his flashlight on different areas of the wall until he found wooden boards covering, what he thought, was a door. he used the opposite end of his hammer in his toolbelt to remove the nails in the wooden boards.

"well, i hope this leads outside..." he said to himself, as he reached for the doorknob.
phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by alliance Sun 06 Dec 2009, 16:12

good. Very Happy
------------------
maddie took off towards the shed on the corner. she knew it was only about a minute's run away, but it was lugging the ladder back that counted.
i told conner ten minutes. she thought to herself. he's probably down there right now, not even thinking of his pocket flashligh and just clicking his heels.maddie reached the shed and her eyes scanned the wall. one ladder left. the biggest, ugliest, heaviest, most unreasonable ladder there ever was. sigh.
she couldn't get the thing off the ground, so she began dragging it. SCREEE! not a good idea. maddie put both hands on her hips. this was not working.
in just a minute, ten seconds, and two bruised fingers later, she had rigged up a pair of wheels to push the ladder with.
conner better still be in the basement. i will do SUCH illegal things if i did all this for nothing.
alliance
alliance
오, 베이비
오, 베이비

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Sun 06 Dec 2009, 17:35

haha.
---

conner turned the doorknob and opened the white door slowly and cautiously. he peered inside. well this doesn't lead outside he thought. he shined his flashlight forward, and crept inside.

conner shined the bright light coming from his blue flashlight around the room. nothing. just bare, paneled walls, and a cement floor. he shook his head. as he walked out, he heard a screech coming from the ceiling. conner looked up just as a bat came swooping down, and out of the room. right above his head. he yelled and (since he still had the hammer he used to pull the nails out in his hand) threw the hammer across the room, and into the wall. it stuck.

"oops" he whispered. conner went over to pull it out. as he did, a hundred dollar bill fell out of the hole in the wall. whoa. must be my lucky day! he swung at the wall again, and two more benjamin's fell out. "this could be fun." he laughed. "i hope maddie doesn't come too soon."
phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by alliance Mon 07 Dec 2009, 16:59

WHAT!?!? selfish otter. <.<
---------
maddie dragged the ladder up the steps. this is hell. she thought. moving carefully, maddie made it into the hall. about three feet away, she could see the hole where conner had fallen through. she knew if she brought the heavy ladder over it would fall too. 'm lighter than conner, she reasoned. i can make it passed the hole, and the pull the ladder into it. it would require skill, wisdom, prestige. all of which she THOUGHT she possesed.
maddie took one step, and then cursed. "stepped on a nail." she continued more carefully, looking at the ground. at this slow pace, the hole came up surprisingly quickly. the ground dropped out right beneath her.
"AAAAIIIIEEEE!" she landed hard on her feet, gratefull that years of jumping off swings had finally payed off. landing on my butt would have been so embarassing.
maddie heard a noise as she turned around. conner was in a plain room. he quickly stuffed a handful of something into his pocket. "what's that?"
"nothing!" his voice was higher and more tense than usual, a sure sign he was lying.
"cmon. just let me see." she walked towards him and held out her hand.
he looked defensive. "okay maddie. but you have to keep this a secret. if i'm right, we could totally change builderland as we know it."
he placed something in her hand. she looked at it with wide glowing eyes. suddenly, her expression changed. she look at conner confusdedly. (word? xD) "a stick of gum?"
"oh no!" he took the gum and placed a dead president into her hand. "benjamins. lots of them. right in this wall."
maddie and conner looked at eachother for a second, and then went to town, slapping hammers through the wall. payday times a million!
the dollars were raining down. maddie wondered if there would ever be an end. she swung her hammer towards the wall, and instead of bouncing off the paper and creating a hole, her whole arm went through.
"conner! help!" he grabbed her free arm and pulled. her other arm popped free.
"that's strange" he murmered. he looked through the hole and pulled away. "maddie, i think we found a way out."
alliance
alliance
오, 베이비
오, 베이비

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Mon 07 Dec 2009, 18:01

otters! :3
---

"so let's get hammering!" she exclaimed.
conner and maddie started hammering like mad, while stuffing hundreds in their pockets. the hole was growing bigger and bigger until there was enough space to crawl through. sunlight was pouring into the room, so conner put away his flashlight.
"alright, crawl through, maddie." he said.
"...mmk, but if i get stuck, dont laugh." she replied as she started into the hole.
as maddie crawled through, conner grabbed the rest of the money hidden in the walls, then followed maddie through the wall. first maddie fell, then conner fell out of the hole and onto the grass.
"well this must be the back yard." conner said.
"mhm. i've never seen it before. it's always hidden by this humongous fence." she said while pointing at the 8 foot tall cedar fence.
"here's the gate" he called out to maddie. as he was trying to figure out the latch, the whole gate collapsed.
"...that was easy." maddie said as she stepped over the broken planks of wood, and towards the road.
"so what are we gonna do with all this money?" conner asked.
"i could think of about a million things to do with it." she smiled.
phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by alliance Tue 08 Dec 2009, 18:18

"a pool"
"our own gaming room."
"a real chocolate fountain?"
they were sitting in the grass on the front yard, looking at the crappy house and bouncing ideas off eachother.
"what about helping the homeless?" maddie finally suggested.
conner stared at her as if he was trying to remember who she was. "this is buildertown maddie. i know you're new, but here, everyone is obsessed with building. there ARE no homeless. besides, we can't forget having our own rollercoaster."
"i guess. i could always use new clothes. we wear the same one's everyday."
"yeah. i see you noticed." he glanced down. "shoes? i see you stepped on a nail." he smirked. his high-tops screamed: BRAND NEW.
"psh...on purpose! tv's?"
"cities?"
"computers?"
"HEY! what are you kids doing?!?" maddie's heart skipped a beat. standing over her and conner was a scarey looking old man. he smelled of baloney.
"MANIAC!" maddie screamed.
"monk?" conner suggested?
maddie looked at him. "....monk?"
"because he's bald on top and wearing a robe, and he--"
"you kids are in so much trouble!" he leered towards them, his arm outstreached as if to grab them.
"CONNER, RUN!!!" maddie grabbed his arm and yanked, cutting his monk explanation short. they took off, not daring to look back.
at the end of the block conner pulled maddie's arm away. "stop. you're cutting off my circulation. besides,i think we outran him." he glanced around, panting slightly. "yup. he's gone."
"good." maddie sat down on the curb. something was nagging her. it's like her mind wouldn't stop buzzing. "why do you think he was so angry?"
"who knows?" conner plopped down beside maddie. "i personally thought monks took vows of silence."
maddie kicked his foot. "i mean, seriously though."
conner shrugged. he took out a bill and held it up to the sunlight. they were real alright.
suddenly, maddie's brain sparked. she took a hundrend and stared at it.
".....do you think he knows about the money?"
----------------------
mhmm.(; i'm trying harder now, because i noticed yours were so much better than mine. xD but i'm not sure i this was better. it forms a plot though! Very Happy
alliance
alliance
오, 베이비
오, 베이비

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Tue 08 Dec 2009, 19:43

mhm. now i gotta think of something else to write. hm.
---

"maybe" conner said, staring back at the house.
"well atleast we got the money." she said.
"yep" he replied, "and now i'm feeling the urge to spend all the money."
"to the mall?"
"to the mall."

conner and maddie waited at the bus stop on the next block. as soon as they started going over 'operation: buy everything in the mall', a shiny, white bus stopped next to them with the words 'builderland' on the side.
"well let's go !" conner said to maddie as she followed him onto the bus.

the inside was similair to our buses, except that everything was modernized. there were a row of black, leather booths facing eachother with a glass-topped table in the middle on the left side. while on the right side, were candy machines and snack machines galore. the kinds with the good stuff in them.

the two of them both slid their bus-cards through the scanner, and found a seat near the back where they sat across from eachother.

"want a drink?" conner asked.
"sure" as she got up to follow him to one of the soda machines.
maddie got wide-eyed as she peered over all of the selections. all 124 of them.

---
that'd be hard to choose o-o.
phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by alliance Thu 10 Dec 2009, 16:33

wow. ;D that was practically nothing. AND WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE? D:
(-----------)
psh; fiiiine. i'll do it.
-------------------
"hmmmmm. hmmmmmm. HMMMMMM." they stared at the choices before them. this problem had never happened before. when you only have fifty cents, your choices are limited, and even then it's hard. imagine what it was like with a hundred dollars!
"the problem with choosing," maddie said, leaning against a coke machine, "is the not choosing. if you choose skittles, you have to not choose reeces and twix and starbursts,"
"and swedish fish." conner added.
"you're not really helping here." maddie had just noticed a soda machine. cherry dr. pepper was her farorite, and they had it. this was hard.
"idea!" conner exclaimed. "let's buy our own vending machine!"
"that would be great!" she glanced out the window. the mall loomed before them in all of it's one hundren twenty two story glory. it must have had EVERYTHING.
"yeah." conner said, awed. "...but it looks like now we have a lot more choosing to do."

"
alliance
alliance
오, 베이비
오, 베이비

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Fri 11 Dec 2009, 17:39

122 STORIES ? LOL.
bigmuch. but i guess since it's builderland, they're good at making things tall?
---

"alright, the mall." the driver said into his microphone thing.
"woo!" maddie yelled, as she pumped her fists into the air. everyone remaining in the bus stared at her.
"dont judge..." she muttered as they stepped off of the bus.

conner & maddie walked through the huge, sliding glass doors. the words the builderland mall were plastered in large letters above them.
"where to first?" he asked.
"uh...candy machine land?" she joked.
"well knowing how big this place is, they probably have that store," he said, "there's a map over here."

they walked over to the map in the middle of the wide hallway. maddie looked up, and all she could see were 121 balconys....not that she counted.

"basically, the mall's a big + sign. we're at the bottom side, right here" he pointed at the map, "the elevators are over there. come on!"
phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by alliance Sat 12 Dec 2009, 13:57

woaw. strange, but builderland maddie is exactly like me...:p
---------------------
they got to the elevators just as one was opening. a bunch of haggled shoppers got out and conner and maddie slid in. "fifth floor, away!" conner pressed the button and the silver doors slid shut.
"how come you got to press the button?" maddie whined.
"because, i'm the one who found what floor it was on," he said. "besides, we'll be riding the elevator alot more today...hey, listen to the music!"
bob the builder, can we fix it? bob the builder, yes we-
the music cut off as the doors opened for a large man-lady. it lumbered in and pressed the 122 floor button.
"mhmm mmm..." maddie hummed. she wished the ride would hurry up. she was being squashed.
"WILL YOU SHUT UP?!?!" the lady yelled. maddie stopped. what a jerk. she began pressing all of the buttons between the fifth floor and the 122nd.
conner, crammed into a corner, sqeezed over and started helping. "you are so immature." he laughed.
"i know, what're ya gunna do?" with a ding, the doors opened on their floor.
"have a nice ride!" conner called to the lady. she looked at them oddly. just wait till she finds out...
"CANDYLAND!" maddie yelled. the floor really did look like the game board. the ground was frosting, with giant square candies as stepping stones, candy cane trees grew. everything was edible. even the fountains were made of chocolate and like.
maddie looked around. it was so overwhelming. she glanced down.
"HEY! stop eating the floor crazy." conner looked up. "but you know red's my favorite!"
"i know. but people walk all over this. lets get some real candy." they began walking through. the floor was sticky. eww.
"maddie, look at these!" rows of different candies were stacked on top of eachother. they reached to the ceiling.
maddie reached for one. "stop!" a lady with glasses perched on her nose held out a hand. "those are for our giant gingerbread building contests!"
---------------
oooh. gingerbread houses. nom.(:
alliance
alliance
오, 베이비
오, 베이비

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Sun 13 Dec 2009, 13:59

o-o. was this in a store? or the whole theme for the 5th floor? lol.
---

"ginger bread houses!" conner exclaimed.
"yes. if you would like to enter, here's a paper." she handed both maddie and conner a light red-colored paper. it read;

The Giant Gingerbread House Building Contest - Sponsered by Candyland Inc.
Make the biggest and greatest gingerbread house ever! The rules are simple. You must buy your supplies from Candyland Inc. , and it has to be finished by December 1st so we can put it in the lobby on the first floor in time for Christmas. You may be by yourself, or in a team! Remember, have fun & good luck!

"maddie, we're doing this." conner said to her.
"ohh yes. as long as we get to eat some of it..." she replied.
"alright then. please buy your supplies now, since it's already november 21st. i'd get cracking on it, if i were you guys." the lady said to them. they both nodded, and went over to get the gingerbread. the giant gingerbread.

phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by alliance Mon 14 Dec 2009, 16:25

yay! gingerbread. C:
and the mall has 122 stories. i think candy should get it's own floor.
-----------
"okay. let's gett the gingerbread and icing first. we'll decorate it later." maddie said.
conner glanced up from the poster on the wall he was looking at to her. "this poster says ideal building gingerbread is over...here." conner picked up a piece. "whoa. this is heavier than i thought." he let go and it toppled onto maddie. "OH MY GOSH. do you need any help getting out?"
"oh never," she said sarcasticly. "i'll just eat my way out. get the other peices we'll need, will you?"
while he gathered the peices maddie pushed the giant cookie off of her. they got one of those machines that carried stuff and loaded it all on. after some arguments, conner got to drive and maddie went to get the icing while he put the gingerbread in one of the pre-set up spots for the competition. when everything was set up they looked at the jumble of gingerbread peices before them. they were different sizes and shapes. it looked like somebody had just left behind a broken puzzle. maddie spoke up first. "how are we going to do this again?"
--------------
augh. that was awful. but my head hurts. >.<
alliance
alliance
오, 베이비
오, 베이비

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Mon 14 Dec 2009, 22:07

omg. i have no idea what to write ._. ;
---

conner and maddie started to work on their gingerbread house. finally, after a long two hours, the basic shape was finished.
"alright. i'm mad tired." conner said, "later, maddie. i'm going home."
"mmk. have fun! i'm gonna keep shopping!" she said as she skipped off to one of the elevators.

when conner got home to his light blue, 2 floored house he collapsed onto his bed. without saying goodnight to his parents, he fell asleep in an instant. dreaming of all the things he could buy.
phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by alliance Tue 15 Dec 2009, 18:20

yeeeaah. this is tough. >.<
-----------
after conner left, maddie kept shopping. this is so fun. she thought. i've been going at this for an hour, and i've only used two bills! after buying clothes, candy and all the things she's always wanted, she started home. the bags were heavy, and she switched them from shoulder to shoulder. when the bus pulled up, she had some trouble fitting them in. maddie braced her feet on the base of each handrail, tighened her grip, and YANKED. they popped through. "AIIIEEE!" she fell back, feeling stupid.
with all the people staring at her, the bus ride felt even longer than usual. when she finally got home, she relized noone was there.
"aw crud." her family had recently moved into an old house, like the one where they found the money, but of course, it was actually taken care of. she took the liberty of turning on every light before picking up her phone.
"dominoes pizza? i'd like to place an order." having money definatly had it's benifits.
alliance
alliance
오, 베이비
오, 베이비

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum