skadoosh! ™
regsiter or log in ♥️ ,

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

skadoosh! ™
regsiter or log in ♥️ ,
skadoosh! ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 27 registered users
The newest registered user is witching

Our users have posted a total of 6200 messages in 186 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» jfk
Bite Me! - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Sep 2013, 21:16 by witching

» my life as liz !
Bite Me! - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012, 03:11 by phantasm

» WELL THIS IS CUTE
Bite Me! - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012, 03:04 by phantasm

» oh woah. someone new?!
Bite Me! - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 22:35 by xemily91

» SKADOOSH IS A YEAR OLD!
Bite Me! - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 17:26 by kat ♥

» kokoro
Bite Me! - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 17:08 by kat ♥

» HELP!!!!!!!!! SKADOOSH PLEASE! D;
Bite Me! - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 May 2010, 16:47 by phantasm

» POST HERE FOR NAME CHANGE.
Bite Me! - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 21:05 by phantasm

» finish the lyrics ._.
Bite Me! - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 22:27 by phantasm

Bite Me!

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bite Me! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bite Me!

Post by Chab Thu 19 Nov 2009, 20:02

I'm having trouble catching up on messages NOW though. =P I'll have to read it when I have time. XD
Chab
Chab
非常にクール
非常にクール

Personal Statement : This place is half dead. o.o;

Male Posts : 2101
Location : Probably the source of the heavy breathing behind you.
S-Points : 10476

http://www.myspace.com/chadhansen91

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Thu 19 Nov 2009, 20:04

haha. you'll have time. it took her 3 months to write the second chappie...or was that the third. o3o.
phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Personal Statement : you can join the wave

Male Posts : 1658
S-Points : 69701836

http://skadoosh.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chab Thu 19 Nov 2009, 20:07

How many are there?
Chab
Chab
非常にクール
非常にクール

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Thu 19 Nov 2009, 20:08

2.. or three. w/e.
phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by alliance Thu 19 Nov 2009, 20:12

blah.

conner.

Last edited by thescene. on Thu 19 Nov 2009, 20:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I EDITED IT HEHE.)
alliance
alliance
오, 베이비
오, 베이비

Personal Statement : flip flops are for people that cant handle socks.

Female Posts : 1688
S-Points : 9375

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Thu 19 Nov 2009, 20:13

hehe i edited your post. cause it was too boring.
;D.
phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by alliance Thu 19 Nov 2009, 20:23

adding conner does not make it cooler. o: you know whats cool? maddie. maddie is cool. Very Happy even tho it rymes with dumb this like fatty and batty. and i think people are calling me when they say daddy.
alliance
alliance
오, 베이비
오, 베이비

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Thu 19 Nov 2009, 20:24

or if you're in england, laddie! ;D.
phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chab Thu 19 Nov 2009, 20:25

Lul@Conner
Chab
Chab
非常にクール
非常にクール

Back to top Go down

Post by alliance Fri 20 Nov 2009, 16:24

why would anybody call me laddie? i'm a girl! S:
alliance
alliance
오, 베이비
오, 베이비

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Fri 20 Nov 2009, 16:57

i thought we were talking about things that they aren't calling you.
phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chab Fri 20 Nov 2009, 17:16

...nope. XD
Chab
Chab
非常にクール
非常にクール

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Fri 20 Nov 2009, 18:06

"...and i think people are calling me when they say daddy./laddie"
o3o.
phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by alliance Fri 20 Nov 2009, 18:56

oh. *understands* ._.
alliance
alliance
오, 베이비
오, 베이비

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Fri 20 Nov 2009, 19:03

yess. so.
[annoymaddietime] WHEN'S THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT? [/annoymaddietime]
phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by alliance Fri 20 Nov 2009, 19:08

you mean three?
or the one i'm doind rite now. our eggs!
alliance
alliance
오, 베이비
오, 베이비

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Fri 20 Nov 2009, 19:09

yay !
btw, kora joined.
phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by alliance Fri 20 Nov 2009, 19:12

i noticed! yaaaaaay! :]
alliance
alliance
오, 베이비
오, 베이비

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Sun 22 Nov 2009, 11:32

crazed. wrote:yess. so.
[annoymaddietime] WHEN'S THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT? [/annoymaddietime]
phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by alliance Sun 22 Nov 2009, 11:46

[annoyconnertime/]
NEVER!!! o.o;

Chapter Three

Boy, MVC is a bummer. But like sand through the hourglass, so are the days of our life.
Hee hee. My mom used to watch that show. But anyway. Monday is over, and now it's Tuesday. Ah, Tuesday. Monday's baby, Wednesday's mommy, and possibly the most hated of all days. Wednesday and Tuesday are awful because they're smack right in the middle of the week. Not close enough to start looking forward to the weekend, and too far away to remember the fun you had on Saturday. Tuesdays are devil spawned, I swear.
So, it's obvious that usually I don't have good Tuesdays, and today was no different. I'm serious. It started when I woke up to a song about the last day of your life. I hate those songs. The always ask 'What would you do?' 'Want to know what I did?' and have stupid suggestions in them."Ride a bull! Skydive! Fall in love! Donate all of your pennies to the less fortune hoboes! Learn how to polka!" And then there's the whole ominous part about waking up to a song about death, too.
So my morning sucked. I skipped breakfast because I forgot to finish a page I got in MVC, and then I got loaded down with homework in History. By science, I was foolishly thinking, unless a piano falls out of the sky and kills me, today can't get any worse.
Now pause and enjoy that feeling of irony you should be getting about now.
As the bell rang Mr. Elder stormed in loudly. Apparently, the eggs weren't in yet because one of the main warpways was closed down for repiars. "Listen up, children!" she started. "Unfortunatly, the eggs aren't here yet. I don't want to plan a lesson, nor do I want to assign you a bunch of homework you don't need," Yay!!! "So we're going to have a silent study hall. Get out your books." Oh darn. What fun is a silent study hall? How are you supposed to work in groups if it's silent? Mime things?
Conner, what is hello in Solixtice?
I waved and got his attenion. What is (I shrugged) hello (I waved) in (made a box with my hands and pionted inside) Solxtice (I pionted to my grammar sheet)?
He scribbled something on a paper and held it up. Aw man! I had paper this whole time. Feeling stupid, I read:

did you ask, what is hello in solixtice???

I grabbed my own paper and held it up so he could see.

yeah

After a moment, he held up his paper.

ho.

I narrowed my eyes. Then I wrote a very mean word on my paper and practically shoved it in his face. Conner's eyes widened for a moment, then he started laughing uncontrollably. But the silent, study hall laugh where your face turns red and you look like you're having a seizure.

what's so funny?!?!

Beth, who had chosen to sit between me and Conner, leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Maddie, ho IS hello in Solixtice."
Seriously? What kind of stupid language is that? If I could travel back in time, I would change hello to something nice. Like bananah. Who doesn't love that word? And I bet they don't even have a Solixtice word for bananah. Although I find the actual food is discusting. All meally and soft...
Gaby waved her hand in front of my face. She pionted to her paper. Pay attenion.
I blinked and looked down at the next question.
What is bananah in Solixtice?
The bell rang just then, blocking out the words I had to say on that matter. Now on to Gym class, like it's going to be any better than this was. Whoopie.
Gym started with us all lining up on a big black line in the middle of the basketball court. Mr. Lepowereer walked along and called out a few unfourtunate people for not being 'fit' enough. Once he was sure he'd made at least a couple of kids bulimic, he started in on the day's exercize.
"Okay first graders! Back on the line. We're going to sort you today, into top, middle, and," he leered at a group of skinny, uncordinated kids, sadly including me. "lowest."
"We'll start with a simple exercize. Bat transformation. What I want you to so is a simple running transformation. Start on one end and run to midcourt. Take a leap-" He demonstrated, jumping about six feet and comming down with a huge crash that shook the gym. His arm is about as thick as my waist. I swear, I was terrified he was going to eat me.
"Then make a lap around the gym before landing and resuming your normal shape." He concluded. "Be careful of the open windows."
So, let's recap:
Me: scrawny, uncordinated, and weak.
Gym: long, with unforgiving hard floors and wide windows determined to blow the weakest links out.
And last but not least:
My mission: move my puny self across the scary gym, magically turn into a freakin' bat, fly around without looking stupid or blowing out windows, and then somehow miraculously touch down without tripping, falling, or hurting myself in any other way.
I went to the back of the line and started praying.
The first kid that went was big, but in a muscular kind of way. He ran, took a leap, and then seemed to shrink instantly with a loud SNAP! while changing shape and...ew!...growing fur the same color as his hair. Then he dropped like a rock to the floor.
It seemed like all the air was sucked out of the room at that moment. I didn't even know this guy and I totally felt for him. Poor guy. So chubby he couldn't fly. But he managed to rise by flapping like a manic, and he started to circle the gym in uneven ovals, starying clear of the windows.
"Herumph." Mr. L. said. "Satisfactory. Next!"
Then Brad went. He also dropped, but unlike the first boy, he didn't smack against the floor. His flight was better to, move circular, though still a little choppy.
After him, the line began moving much faster. Some kids, like Gaby and Conner, were really good and could glide instead of constatly flapping. There were people like Bethany, who were pretty good, or at least better than the first guy. Then there were...not so great people, and then the losers who couldn't even transform.
I hoped I wouldn't be in that group. I hoped SO hard.
Suddenly I was distraced from a girl's transformation by a kid bumping into me. He was pretty unlucky in the looks department. Short, with his grey blonde hair in a buzz cut. I waited for an apology...and got none.
"Well excuze you!" I said.
He shrugged. Apparently he didn't say much either.
"Next!" Mr. L. called.
Just then I noticed it was just me and Buzz Cut left. Oh no. I was definately NOT ready. "You go," I shoved him in front.
"What?" he looked around in a distraced way.
"GO!" Mr. L's voice shook the place. The boy jumped up, startled, but he began the exercize. Buzz Cut ran with a hunch back and jumped a whopping three inches before transforming into the ugliest thing in the world. I kid you not. One eye was huge and bugged out. One wing was small and twisted, and I think he may solely be the reason children are afraid of bats.
And as you can imagine, he couldn't fly that well. Right out the window...poof!
Before he could come back the bell rang and dismissed us for the rest of the day. I never had to go! Who say's hiding never solves anything?
"Did you see that?" Gaby joined me laughing. "He totally had his pillars off!"
"Pillars?" Beth asked
"Confidence, Knowledge, and Famillarity. What a Vampire needs for their magic to work properly."
Knowledge makes your magic better? Well duh, I can't help but think. But it would be a good thing to look into next time I decide to liven up a train ride. I can imagine getting better results that what happened on the trip here. We all split up at the gym exit to go to our dorms.
"Wait!" said Gaby. "I think we should work on Maddie's bat transformation."
"What?!?! you didn't even see me Gaby. I don't think I'm that bad!" Okay, if I was ever going to get struck down by lightning for lying, it would be now.
"I dunno Maddie. I get this feeling your Confidence pillar isn't very strong."
"You get the feeling?" Conner interupted what I was about to say, looking exited. "That's something we learned in our Skill Discovery class! I think you might be getting an abiltity!"
"Are you serious?" She exlaimed. "It would explain alot...I've been getting these wierd thoughts that aren't mine exactly...but I wasn't sure." She percked up. "Let's go see the teacher! She should know! C'mon!" They took off towards the school, leaving the rest of us in thier dust.
"Well, I feel left out." Beth said.
"Yeah." said Brad. "Guess we should wait for them and go work on your bat transformation, Maddie. Let's go by the pool. There aren't any trees there."
So we did, and even without anything to fly into I sucked. I could transform all right, though it felt strange. Seemed like my fingers were incredibally long. And when you're a bat, it's not so much flapping your arms as your actuall hands, which is where the wings are. But the real problem was I couldn't get off the ground, and my eyesite wasn't exactly keen. I have bad eyesite, and I'm sure my vampire contact lenses weren't working for me here. I could only see as good as...well, a human, but believe me, once you get used to the good stuff, 'normal' human eyesite looks like crap.
"Use echolocation Maddie." Beth advised. Oh well, that's all good advice, but the problem there was I don't know how! I opened my mouth and let loose with a loud "SKEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!"
"Okay, okay, stop!" Beth put her hands over her ears. "Ow. I hate to say this Maddie. It's got to be higher."
"What?!?!" But after more practicing, I finally got it. Heck, I could even fly in a couple of wimpy circles by flapping my, er-hands. If I got better and stopped being so terrified, this could actually be fun.
A warm thermal wind current rose and I coasted for the first time. Yup, I could definately do this!
"Hey Maddie!" A yell startled me and I tensed up my wings. The current flipped me over and I began spiralling down towards the pool. Oh Crud. Beth reached her arms out over the pool and caught me before I could fall in. Thank God I'm a small bat. Some have a six foot wingspan. I'm about six inches, but as long as someone always catches me before I can drown myself, that's alright with me.
"Whoa, you're a tiny bat." It was Gaby's voice that had scared me. She peered down to get a better look at me in Beth's hands. I'm sorry to say I huddled up. She seemed so...big. Then again, so were Beth's hand's, seeing as I was actually sitting in them. This must be what an ant feels like!
"Oh shut it Gaby." I stood up. She herself was about a foot long in bat form, but not the biggest. Brad was, at two feet. Conner was in between, and Beth was about five inches more than me.
"No, it's good. You'll get bigger as you learn more. And it's not like you're that tall as a vampire, either."
"Oh sure. Did you come here to insult me or to--" I jumped off Beth's hand's and transformed back to a vampire. Whoa! Shakey. I regained my balance. "Or did you come here to tell me something important?"
"To insult you. Just kidding!" She assured me when I glared. "I came to say I won't be taking Art with you. I need to take a class for my new ability. It has something to do with my mind somehow..."
"You mean you're mental?" asked Beth.
"Shut up." Gaby punched her playfully...I think.
"No, It's cool. I have that class for my ability. I--" she stepped back while her magic crackled and snapped. A bright flash blinded us for a second before showing...another Gaby. "I shapeshift."
"Show off." Gaby crossed her arms.
"Show off." Beth imatated Gaby perfectly.
"Stop!"
"Stop!"
"Why you little evil butthead!"
"Why you---"
"Wait, wait, wait!" I grabbed Gaby's arm. At least, I think it was Gaby. "If you're taking a class with Bethany, who's going to be in Art with me?"
"Well, I will." Conner said. "You and me and Brad can have fun without shapeshifting or being mental, so ha!"
"You won't hate so much when YOU get your own ability." Beth pionted out.
"Well, maybe not." Conner said. "But we can still have fun without any special abilities."
"Well, I'm not sure about the mental part." I said.
"Don't be mean Maddie!" Brad pushed me in the pool.
"Hey!" I came up sputtering. The only thing I could think was: Thank goodness I was in my gym uniform. My skirt would have poofed up around me. How embarassing would that have been?
"Touchy!" Brad said. "Here, I'll help you." I grabbed his outstreached hand and tried to pull him in.
"You're dreaming Maddie." He laughed. "There's no way you can pull me in!" But from behind, Gaby, Beth, and Conner had been planning a devious plot of their own. Laughing, they pushed Brad, falling in themselves, all on top of moi. I kicked my way to the top and began trading water. Conner came up first, and I sent a wave of water his way. Revenge! He got Gaby when she came up. Beth was next up she doged, and the wave his Brad when he came from behind her. Beth splashed me, I splashed Conner, and Conner splashed Gaby and Brad, which started an intense battle-to-the-death splash fight.
alliance
alliance
오, 베이비
오, 베이비

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Sun 22 Nov 2009, 11:48

yay ! ... chapter four kthx(:
phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by alliance Sun 22 Nov 2009, 12:03

you're welcome. ^^
WILL YOU STOP CHANGING YOUR NAME?
alliance
alliance
오, 베이비
오, 베이비

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Sun 22 Nov 2009, 12:04

but it's so fun D:
phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by alliance Sun 22 Nov 2009, 12:08

it cunfuzzles me!>Surprised
alliance
alliance
오, 베이비
오, 베이비

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasm Sun 22 Nov 2009, 12:45

just know that.. i'm always the one that's purple. the other purple girl... got innactive >___>
phantasm
phantasm
admin.
admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content